Thursday 5 September 2013

Leena Panchmatia 326 (Q- 167, V-159)

Scored 326 (Q- 167, V-159) (VQVQV)  
Seriously thankful to the whole group and the admins  
This would have never been possible if I haven't joined the group...

Kaplan MSTs (1-324, 2-5 :322)
Manhattan : 329
ETS 1 : 326

Verbal:
TC/SE: More emphasis should be on understanding the sentence
RC: Manhattan is enough

Quant:
Even if your basics are strong, practise enough since you may get drained during the exam which may lead to silly mistakes.

For verbal , I did Norman Lewis word list once.. getting 25 words everyday 3 months prior to exam.. BArron 800 in the last fifteen days.. I think that much is enough... because there is very little emphasis on vocab..... SE/TC are more about understanding... all the MSTs have such questions... for practise, I didn't find any book having such questions so it is better toreview thoroughly each of the verbal tests you give

RC : Manhattan 5 lb passages are actually tough as compared to actual.. and doing them properly with proper review is sufficient... I solved manhatan 5 lb and princeton which I downloaded from here

Quant: I did manhattan 6 books for polishing all the concepts.. I didn't do much practise during the last month but I had FAITHFULLY solved RS agarwal during my vacations.. so it might have helped.. Drill sets at end of Manhattan series are nice .. u can afford to give ur time

Manhattan test quant is very much like GRE .... Just do the tests FAITHFULLY .. Quant just needs practise so u don't get drained..otherwise its easy

2 comments:

  1. So now do we have to write GRE or only GRE subject test (Math) or both if we want to join a grad college or they are all just moot now ?

    gre test

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leena and Thanks for sharing your Experience.
    All the Best dear Aspirants.Learning GRE Word List daily will help you to score more in GRE Verbal.

    ReplyDelete