Tuesday 8 October 2013

Meghna Verma 321 (Q-162, V-159)

Gave GRE yesterday!

321 (Verbal-159, Quant-162)

Those who are going to give GRE in coming days, a month, this is for them.

The level of quant that comes in exam is much higher than what is in Kaplan MST or Powerprep! I had VQVQV, out of which the difficulty level of verbal was as expected, as it is in the mock tests; it dries out your mind a lot and focus is needed every passing minute!
But, the point where I got disturbed was quant (unexpectedly)! First Q was fine, but as soon as the second started, difficulty level had increased which was expected, but never in all the mock tests I had given, were all the questions so time-consuming coz of which I panicked!
In the 8 tests I gave, I ALWAYS had 5 minutes remaining to check my quant-2 (13-14 for quant 1 which became 7-8 in real GRE)..I marked 4 questions blindly in quant 2 in the real exam!!!!!!! (ugh ugh ugh!)

So guys, if you even have a week left and u r confident abt quant, still give it one day whole for practice! That's my suggestion, the only one for which I have written this post!  Don't want any one else to go thru d same!

7 comments:

  1. So now do we have to write GRE or only GRE subject test (Math) or both if we want to join a grad college or they are all just moot now ?

    gre dummy

    ReplyDelete
  2.  GRE exam is a requirement for admission in such programs i.e. Masters, PhD etc. But no where in the world..., they use it to grade your PhD or your working during PhD.'


    ielts letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your Experiences Meghna. One should take the dedicated Preparation and Mock Tests based on Syllabus for GRE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!
    SAT Preparation In Lahore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, thank you for sharing the experience got more on Education Loans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great experience about GRE classes, thank you for sharing with us.
    GRE Coaching in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete