Tuesday 8 October 2013

Vavilapalli 302 (V-141, Q-161)

Done with my GRE today ....
I wrote in chennai Prometric near Guindy .. (are there any here who gave exam here)
I got 161 in Quant and 141 in Verbal
Quant was little tough, Verbal is not linked to words learn the strategies ...
If you have difficulty remembering words, i would suggest you to go for just the high frequency words...and learn the strategies well ...
Stay cool during the exam, i panicked on my verbal section and thats the reason for my low score ...

WPME is the book to go for ...if you are not very good at remembering words , go for manhattan high frequency and barrons 333 for verbal ... however it is advisable to learn the strategies well ....if you know the strategy you can get the answer without knowing the word ... For RC i dont think one can easily crack unless they have some reading habits ... RC gor for Manhattan many did well preparing from that...

No comments:

Post a Comment